tirsdag 24. mars 2009

My hometown

I live in a little place called Asker. There lives among 53000 people here. Asker is surrounded by fields and has a lot of old farms.



The center of Asker, where we meet, hang out and go to the cinema we call “Asker sentrum” Here the local shopping center lie, which is called “Trekanten”, I work here on a coffee shop. All thought I live in Asker I do not go to school here. Every day I take the train to a small city called Sandvika.



In the summer I hang out on the pyramid, which is made out of big rocks. In the summer I also like going to the local beach, which is called Hvalstrand to swim, relax in the sun and eat lots of ice cream. In the winter there usually is a lot of snow. This means that I can go skiing whenever I want to, just by walking out the door.


Ingen kommentarer: